I went to a team lab last week with my friend. Team lab is a digital art museum in Odaiba. The team lab was a fantastic space where light and sound interwoven. The honest sound was too big or it got dizzy at the speed of light. Still, I was excited because it was a space I would not normally see much. It took us more than three hours to turn around, but we did not feel much time. Because there are many people, it may be possible to quietly appreciate if people try to a time when there are few people. There was something I thought, but it was a lot of fun.
Your picture is very cool! I want to see your dance. The stage looks very big and special. I also like eating. So let's go to eat dinner with me.
返信削除nice introduction!
返信削除Are you going to date with Marin?☺︎
No.She is a junior of the circle.
削除