I went to Asakusa near Christmas. As expected it was not crowded as far as Asakusa, so I bought a munchikatsu or melonpan on Nakamise Street. I ate it for the first time, but it was very delicious. After that I went to Tokyo solamachi and enjoyed my shopping. I was afraid of heights, so I could not climb the sky tree. I went to the Sumida Aquarium. After that I saw the illumination of the Sky Tree and the night view of Sensoji Temple. I went to Asakusa for the first time in a while, but I realized again that it is a wonderful place full of old-
fashioned. I have not been to Hatsumodei yet, so I think I would like to visit Sensoji again.
I went to Asakusa to visit a shrine for a new year last year.
返信削除It took time to go and worship because there were very many people.
However, it is recommended because it is fun by turnout.
I like Asakusa. Last summer, I went to there to buy firework goods at the famous shop. I also want to visit Asakusa next year.
返信削除